PR-LT Laboratory Tablet Press
PR-LT is capable of producing single, double and triple layer tablets without the need for additional change parts, and only requiring a few grams of powder. The geometry of the press is equivalent to a medium sized production press so the product is under the same physical forces as full scale production, therefore the data collected is much more realistic than a Bench Top Lab Press in the upscaling process.
Live compression forces and dwell time profiles allow for quick assessment of the powder and tablet characteristics and with the correct options this machine can easily be converted to run with many stations of tooling with a production typical feeder to complete Pilot size batches. Furthermore a few simple change parts enable specialist applications such as core rod, tablet in tablet and MUPS (Multiple Unit Pellet System).
- 1,2,3 Layer + core tablets using the Low Capacity Sequence feeder
- Single Station Analysis and Dwell time profiles
- Easily produce 1 tablet using very small amounts of material
- Triple layer tablet production without additional change parts
- Euro / TSM and other tool formats
- Produce single layer tablets at full production speed with the add on production feeder
- Multiple turret formats including exchangeable turrets
- cGMP, CE, CFR Part 11 compliant software
Unique Feeding system
- Quickly and easily produce sample tablets using very small amounts of powder in your formatted choice.
- Sample with just one station of tooling.
Multiple Tablet Formats
- Single Layer
- Double Layer
- Triple Layer
- Core tablet
- One punch or multiple punch formats.
The control software is capable of measuring and presenting a wide range of data outputs inc. real time pressures, dwell times, view, full data logging and reporting.
This machine can easily be converted to run with many stations of tooling with a production typical feeder to complete Pilot size batches.